Jobs at Jones
Learn more about joining our team
Jones Market Purchasing Coordinator
The Jones Market is always an experience to remember. Not only are the Jones meat selections fresh and out-of-this-world, visitors can sample and purchase new product recipes, enjoy our daily breakfast and lunch menu followed by hand-dipped ice cream at the Jones Dairy Bar. Plus you’ll find local Wisconsin favorites and will take in the nostalgia that electrifies this warm and cozy atmosphere. We are searching for a Purchasing Coordinator. This an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate outstanding customer service, product knowledge, professionalism, a high attention to detail and has a helpful friendly attitude.
This position is responsible for ordering, selling and maintaining inventory of the Jones Market. The Purchasing Coordinator will work closely with the Company Store Sales and Marketing Manager to plan and organize Market events. Responsible for working with vendors to order all store supplies as well as filling customer orders from web sales. The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for supervising and training of the back room staff.
- Manage product inventory and selection
- Prepare and organize Market events
- Complete customer orders and web sales
- Maintain good relations with customers, coworkers, and vendors
- Supports Company Store Sales and Marketing Manager as needed
- As a retail business, two to three Saturdays per month are required
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cold, damp environment
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to lift, twist, bend, carry, and tolerate repetitive motion