Jobs at Jones
Learn more about joining our team
1st and 2nd shift Maintenance Technician
Base Pay of $29.90 (more based on experience) + $2.00 Shift Bonus + $2.00 shift differential (hours worked between 2pm-6am)
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 130 years, is searching for Maintenance Technicians on both 1st and 2nd shift. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate critical thinking abilities, self-reliance, initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability.
- Diagnose, repair, maintain and troubleshoot at the highest levels
- Provide safe, reliable and efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into CMMS for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate self-reliance in all aspects of maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up- required.
- Previous experience- 3-5 years in a Maintenance Technician Role- required
- Proficient with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs, electronics, plumbing, welding, machine tools and schematic reading
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to enhance PM and PDM maintenance strategies
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package:
- Medical Insurance with a Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability/Sick Pay
- Long Term Disability available
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- 2 weeks after probationary period and 3 weeks after 1 year of service
- 401K with a 100% Employer Match on 5.5% of eligible earnings
- Health Club Incentives
- Professional Development Including Tuition Reimbursement & more!