Jobs at Jones
Learn more about joining our team
1st/2nd shift Maintenance Technician
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 132 years, is searching for a 1st/2nd shift Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate critical thinking abilities, self-reliance, initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability.
- Diagnose, repair, maintain and troubleshoot at the highest levels
- Provide safe, reliable and efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into CMMS for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate self-reliance in all aspects of maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up- required.
- Previous experience- 3-5 years in a Maintenance Technician Role- required
- Proficient with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs, electronics, plumbing, welding, machine tools and schematic reading
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to enhance PM and PDM maintenance strategies
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package:
- Medical Insurance with a Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability/Sick Pay
- Long Term Disability available
- Paid Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K with a 100% Employer match on 5% eligible earnings
- Health Club Incentives
- Professional Development Including Tuition Reimbursement & more!