Jobs at Jones
Learn more about joining our team
1st/2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 132 years, is searching for a 1st/2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, along with daily repairs. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability.
- Repair and maintain production line and facility equipment
- Provide a safe and reliable, efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into CMMS for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up required.
- Previous experience in maintenance (min of 1yr) or min 1-2 yrs of mechanical / maintenance classes.
- Basic understanding of hand-tools and usage
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, basic electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs, electronics, plumbing, welding and machine tools- preferred
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package:
- Medical Insurance with a Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability/Sick Pay
- Long Term Disability available
- Paid Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K with a 100% Employer match on 5% eligible earnings
- Health Club Incentives
- Professional Development Including Tuition Reimbursement & more!