Jobs at Jones
Learn more about joining our team
1st and 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic
1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic:
Base Pay starting at $26.90 (more based on experience)
+ $2.00 shift differential (hours worked between 2pm-6am)
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic – Starting at $30.90 per hour
Base Pay of $26.90 (more based on experience)
+ $2.00 Shift Bonus + $2.00 shift differential (hours worked between 2pm-6am)
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 130 years, is searching for Maintenance Mechanics on both 1st and 2nd shift. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, along with daily repairs. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability.
- Repair and maintain production line and facility equipment
- Provide a safe and reliable, efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into CMMS for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up required.
- Previous experience in maintenance (min of 1yr) or min 1-2 yrs of mechanical / maintenance classes.
- Basic understanding of hand-tools and usage
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, basic electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs, electronics, plumbing, welding and machine tools- preferred
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package:
- Medical Insurance with a Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability/Sick Pay
- Long Term Disability available
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation- 2 weeks after probationary period and 3 weeks after 1 year of service
- 401K with a 100% Employer Match on 5.5% of eligible earnings
- Health Club Incentives
- Professional Development Including Tuition Reimbursement & more!