Read what we’ve been up to
Top Trending Stuffing Recipes Just in Time for the Holidays
Top Trending Stuffing Recipes Just in Time for the Holidays Sausage, Cranberry and Apple Stuffing is the most searched stuffing recipe on the Jones Dairy Farm website over the past two years. Other popular stuffing recipes include a classic sausage stuffing, a stuffing bite with dipping sauce, one that adds Jones Dry Aged Bacon, and a version made in a slow cooker.
According to Jones Dairy Farm Chairman & CEO Philip Jones, stuffing is not only a holiday favorite that you can make for Thanksgiving or Christmas but a side dish you can have all year long. “Stuffing is extremely versatile so have some fun and consider serving it with pork chops, chicken or burgers and not just with turkey or ham.”
Reviewing search data over the past two years, Jones Dairy Farm determined the top 5 stuffing recipes searched by visitors to the Jones website include:
- Sausage, Cranberry and Apple Stuffing: Bright, tangy flavors of dried cranberries and tart apples provide the perfect addition to traditional stuffing made with breakfast sausage.
- Classic Sausage Stuffing: If traditional sausage stuffing recipe is what you’re after, look no further. Jones pork sausage provides a rich, savory flavor that your family will love.
- Slow Cooker Pear and Sausage Stuffing: The richness of Jones pork sausage is further enhanced by fresh pears and dried cranberries.
- Sausage Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Dipping Sauce: These individual stuffing bites are packed with pork sausage, tart cranberries and even a little Wisconsin Cheddar cheese.
- Traditional Herb Stuffing with Bacon and Sausage: This classic Thanksgiving stuffing recipe with a twist is bursting with bold flavors, like fresh herbs, smoky bacon and pork sausage.
For more than 20 delicious stuffing recipes that range from classic to the more adventurous and include gluten-free versions too, visit the Jones Dairy Farm recipe section on this website or follow the company on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Get to Know Wholestone Farms - A Jones Partnership Rooted in Family at its Foundation
It might surprise many of our loyal customers to discover that at Jones Dairy Farm, we don’t raise our own pigs for the products you love. However, this doesn’t diminish the importance we place on the pork supply we trust for you and your family. In fact, we take immense pride in selecting suppliers who […]
Jones Dry-Aged Bacon Returns
After a brief hiatus, Jones Dairy Farm is thrilled to announce the return of its distinctively delicious Dry-Aged Center Cut Bacon to grocery stores, bringing joy to bacon enthusiasts far and wide. In this exciting reintroduction, Jones proudly unveils a new, uniform 12-ounce package size for its bacon offerings, a great choice for all consumers. […]
How to Glaze a Ham
A glaze is not a requirement when cooking a ham, however, a wonderfully crafted glaze can certainly add extra flavor and dimension to your holiday dinner centerpiece. Glazes can consist of prepared mixtures such as fruit spreads, jams and chutneys or items already in your pantry or refrigerator such as honey, mustard, fruit juices or […]
How to Cook & Carve the Perfect Holiday Ham
There’s nothing better than a beautiful ham gracing your table as the centerpiece of any holiday gathering. However, the cooking and carving of the ham is not only critical to the overall success of the meal but can be downright intimidating too! We’re here to help with guidance of our very own Philip Jones, who […]